Sunday, 3 July 2016

July Summer/Winter Sale Specials for July 1–31 on Smashwords

a.jpg

Get this fun book for free on Smashwords with the code SFREE! To know more about the book, read my review here. For more free and free-ish books, check out SW's sitewide promotion.

a.jpg 

Also, one of my favorite short stories, Zombie Nights, by  Tom Lichtenberg is still free on SW. To find out why I like it so much, check out my review.

I present this quote to whet your appetite:

“Nothing to it", Dennis sighed. "Find him. Chop his head off. Stick him in the ground again, and this time don't forget the orange peel."
"Lemon", Rags replied.
"Orange", Dennis insisted. "It's only lemon the first go around. Second time orange. Third time lime."
"Third time?", Rags said nervously.
"Sometimes it doesn't take", Dennis said.”

No comments:

Post a Comment